“Lottery” is a type of fortune telling. Which the buyer will have to buy a lottery or a set of numbers Then the dealer will draw a random number. If the number that is drawn matches that of the buyer’s hand will receive prizes, etc. At present, there is only one type of Thailand. Namely government lottery Therefore, if it is a purchase of the number or the last number. It is called an underground lottery. But there are still a lot of people playing. Because it is a shortcut to wealth quickly (But hardly anyone is rich because of the lottery).
Today we will present how to play like a master.
1. First of all, you must understand and accept that No one in the world will win the lottery every draw. If someone said they could Please assume. that is nonsense or lie to expect something Because the lottery is actually a matter of luck or fortune rather than determining or estimating the criteria.
2. See how much capital we have and then proceed to divide that capital into 3 parts, for example, having money of 30,000 baht, should invest in lottery no more than 10,000 baht in case it doesn’t hurt much because as said No one is lucky to win the lottery every draw.
3. Do not invest to buy a small set of tickets. Buy as many sets as possible spread out. This is to spread the opportunity to be more affordable. By the principle of buying tickets, you should ask yourself first whether How daring If I bought it and it was eaten, would I be discouraged? This article focuses on mindfulness. If you think your heart doesn’t get it.
4. Most of the lottery buying formulas as the lottery masters say will buy at 16 sets, 25 sets and 40 sets by choosing to buy that number to choose as you like. will interpret dreams parents car registration child’s birthday Said it was a matter of fortune and luck. if we have luck It must be right
5. Should not buy multiple tickets because that is a good way of losing, this is a very high risk of bankruptcy And don’t think that buying the lottery will make you rich overnight. Because people who think like this have gone bankrupt, I don’t know how many.